The Board’s fundamental purpose is to enable parents and members of the community to engage in activities that are in the best interests of students and will enhance the educational experience provided by the College.
Ellenbrook Secondary College Board members for 2019
Janie Brown, Adrian Clarke, Vanessa Costanzo (Board Secretary), Cr Cate McCullough, Dr. Wen Chen, Gary Kelly, Dr. Peter Havel, Steven Hodgetts, Matthew Hunt, Diarmuid McDonagh, Stuart Rhine-Davis, Chris Spencer (Board Chair), Jessica Shaw MLA
The Board has the following responsibilities:
- Approval of the Annual College Plan.
- Evaluating the College’s performance by endorsing the Annual Report.
- Formulating codes of conduct for students at the College.
- Determining the dress code for students when they are attending or representing the College.
- Promoting the College in the community.
- Approving charges and contributions.
- Endorsing the annual College budgets.
- Providing advice to the Principal.
Further information is available in the attached documents:
Board meetings are twice per term on Mondays Week 5 and 9 at 6pm in the College conference room.