Working With Us

All our permanent and fixed term job vacancies are advertised through the  WA Government Jobs Board.

If you are interested in relief teaching or relief education assistant opportunities, please apply on the Schrole Cover app, where you will also be required to upload the required clearances.

If you are interested in relief non-teaching opportunities such as Administration, Technicians, Cleaners and Gardeners please complete the application form and send via email to our Relief Coordinators. Alternatively the Department has a Casual Support Pool further information and how to apply is on