The Board is made of up of parents, community and staff representatives. The Board’s fundamental purpose is to enable parents and members of the community to engage in activities that are in the best interests of students and will enhance the educational experience provided by the College.
Ellenbrook Secondary College Board members 2021
Backrow L to R: Kaleb Bannon (Head Student Councilor), Cr Cate McCullough, Heath Dullard (Principal), Chris Spencer (Board Chair), Adrian Clarke, Stuart Rhine Davis, Wendy Claxon (Board Secretary)
Front row L to R: Susan Ashby, Diarmuid McDonagh, Julie Roscoe, and Taliah Fido (Head Student Councilor).
Missing from photo: Dr Wen Chen, Janet Oliver, Suzanne Perry, Jimmy Cangy, John Taiwo Sanusi, Dr Peter Havel, Paul Fernie and Michaela de Tracy Gould
The Board has the following responsibilities:
- Approval of the Annual College Plan.
- Evaluating the College’s performance by endorsing the Annual Report.
- Formulating codes of conduct for students at the College.
- Determining the dress code for students when they are attending or representing the College.
- Promoting the College in the community.
- Approving charges and contributions.
- Endorsing the annual College budgets.
- Providing advice to the Principal.
Further information is available in the attached documents:
Board meetings are twice per term on Mondays Week 5 and 9 at 6pm in the College conference room.