Process of Enrolment
- If your usual and proven place of residence is within the local intake area, eligible children will be automatically considered for enrolment into the College.
- Children whose usual place of residence is not within the local intake area may be accommodated if the College has capacity. The College will accept an Expressions of Interest Form. This application may be considered after local area needs are assessed.
- The local intake area for this school contains all or part of the local intake areas of the following schools: Aveley Primary School, Ellenbrook Primary School, Brabham Primary School, Arbor Grove Primary School and Ellen Stirling Primary School.
- Proof of residential address - A person can only have one usual place of residence
- A Current council rates notice.
- Utility Bill- relating to the street address (Electricity, Gas, Telephone or Water) Paid within the last 3 months.
- Contract of purchase, current lease or rental document for relevant premises (Receipt is not accepted)
- Birth certificate of student
- Immunisation record (Must be Australian Immunisation Record (AIR) statement ONLY)
- Copy of the student’s recent school report
- Family Court law orders (if applicable)
- If your child is not born in Australia, you must provide:
- Passport and/or travel documents with evidence of the date of entry into Australia
- Visa details
- Complete the EOI form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once submitted, you will be contacted by administration staff to discuss your application.
- The College will notify you of the progression of your application and guide you towards next steps.
All children in WA must attend school up until they are 16 years old. Sixteen and 17 year olds must be enrolled in school or a training organisation, be employed or be in a combination of school/training/employment.
Please contact the College for further information or view the WA Department of Education’s website.