Ellenbrook Secondary College is a place for all students to achieve personal success through engagement with their learning in a safe and inclusive environment. We strive for high-quality teaching and differentiated opportunities that empower students to become productive members of the community.
There are multiple programs, clubs and leadership opportunities that are offered to students throughout their time at the College. We are proud to host a Gifted and Talented Secondary Selective Academy program, a Department of Education approved Specialist Music Program for instrumental music and voice, STEM program and many Vocational Education and Training (VET) pathways.
The College has a proud history of providing support for children with additional needs, we have an established learning support program run by knowledgeable staff who dedicate themselves to deliver learning that revolves around key life skills. Clontarf Academy and Deadly Sista Girlz (DSG) are two mentoring programs offered to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island students at the College. For more information please visit:
For more information please visit:
Process of Enrolment – 2023 Enrolments Now Open!
- If your usual and proven place of residence is within the local intake area, eligible children will be automatically considered for enrolment into the College.
- If your child's place of residence is out of the local intake area, they may be accommodated if the College has capacity. The College will consider an Expression of Interest Form for out of area enrolments, after local area needs are assessed.
- Download the local intake area map, or visit Department of Education Schools Online
- The local intake area for this school contains all or part of the local intake areas of the following schools: Aveley Primary School, Ellenbrook Primary School, Brabham Primary School, Arbor Grove Primary School and Ellen Stirling Primary School.
- Proof of residential address - A person can only have one usual place of residence
- A Current council rates notice.
- Utility Bill- relating to the street address (Electricity, Gas, Telephone or Water) Paid within the last 3 months.
- Contract of purchase, current lease or rental document for relevant premises (Receipt is not accepted)
- Birth certificate of student
- Immunisation record (Must be Australian Immunisation Record (AIR) statement ONLY)
- Copy of the student’s recent school report
- Family Court law orders (if applicable)
- If your child is not born in Australia, you must provide:
- Passport and/or travel documents with evidence of the date of entry into Australia
- Visa details
- Complete the EOI form and submit to email@example.com
- Once submitted, you will be contacted by administration staff to discuss your application.
- The College will notify you of the progression of your application and guide you towards next steps.
All children in WA must attend school up until they are 16 years old. Sixteen and 17 year olds must be enrolled in school or a training organisation, be employed or be in a combination of school/training/employment.
Please contact the College for further information or view the WA Department of Education’s website.