This website will give you an insight into why we claim that at ESC your child will:
- Experience a high quality educational program from year 7 to year 12 in a safe and supportive learning environment.
- Enjoy world-class facilities on one of Perth’s newest schools.
- Work with a team of experienced and dedicated teachers and support staff who are there to ensure all students are successful learners.
- Participate in an educational journey that provides direct pathways to university entrance and vocational opportunities.
- Enrich their learning through our specialist programs in Music, Academic Extension, the Arts and Education Support.
- Actively support the College ethos built around a commitment to excellence in all that we do here.
Our College’s driving themes are Engagement, Success and Community. Working together to deliver on these themes means we value and expect productive partnerships with parents so that ESC meets the community’s educational expectations for the youth of Ellenbrook. I encourage all parents to take an active role in their child’s schooling by building a strong communication link with the staff.
If there are any questions in relation to any aspects of the information in the website, or aspects of the College’s work that needs clarification, please contact us directly.
Dr Peter Havel